Xenia Git (2015/05/09) is compiled. Xenia is an experimental emulator for the Xbox 360. It does not run games (yet).
- Some code runs. [Insert any game name here] doesn't.
- Asserts! Crashes! Hangs! Blank screens!
Xenia Git Changelog:
* XEX-style exports, dumping exports, and prepping kernel export lookup.
* Calling DllMain, fixing ref count, and fixing module search.
* Prevent some stack overflows in MMIO handler.
* Merge pull request #198 from DrChat/module_entry
Initialize modules in XexLoadImage
* Call a DLL's entry-point function in XexLoadImage
* Execute module entry-point function if it has one.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.