XQEMU Git (2019/12/26) is compiled. XQEMU is a open source, cross-platform emulator for the original Xbox (and Sega Chihiro). It is currently in very early stages of development. XQEMU is built on-top of QEMU.
XQEMU Git Changelog
* build: Disable some unnecessary features
* ci: Auto-confirm update to MSYS2 environment
* README: Update CI badges
* ci: Use ccache to reduce build time
* ci: Add GitHub Actions build workflows
* ci: Remove AppVeyor config
* .travis.yml: Restore Travis-CI config to QEMU upstream
* build: Narrow `make` scope to i386-softmmu target
* build: Disable source fortification for Windows builds
* configure: Add option to disable source fortification
* osdep: Define __USE_MINGW_ANSI_STDIO before includes
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.