Xenia Git (2020/04/06) is compiled. Xenia is an experimental emulator for the Xbox 360. It does not run games (yet).
Some real games run. Most don't. See the Game compatibility list for currently tracked games and feel free to contribute your own updates, screenshots, and information there following the existing conventions.
Xenia Git Changelog:
* [D3D12/DXBC] Fix a couple of tessellation-related comments
* [GPU] Fix a typo in the tessellation patch types comment
* [GPU] Shader::HostVertexShaderType enum for domain shader types
* [DXBC] Move cvars from D3D12 to GPU
* [D3D12] Pass adaptive tessellation factors via index buffer like on the guest
* [DXBC] Vertex shader prologue and gamma to new DXBC code
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.