May 25th, 2018, 20:54 Posted By: wraggster
I would love to hack my Xbox360 , heres some hombrew dashboard news:
After the longest wait ever (more than a year since their preview post), the hard-working Team of developers have finally done it and released Aurora 0.7b for all of us Xbots to enjoy!
It contains some bug fixes and some exiting new features and improvements, big and small:
- Profile / Disc Panel
- New CoverFlow Layout 'Minimal'
- Disc Number Indicator and Title Sort
- RSS Feeds
- Customizable Background Animation
- Profile Selector / Auto Sign-in at boot
- Title Specific Settings
- Saved Game Manager
- Temperature Graph
- Utility Scipts engine improvements
- New Skinning Features (QuickView Settings, Avatars, Video's, etc)
And last, but not least, Freestyle Plugin has been rebranded/replaced:
- NOVA, including a new WebUI
Click to expand...
- (Added) libmicrohttpd 0.9.52 library to SVN
- (Updated) Libmicrohttpd to support System Sockets on Xbox360
- (Updated) Nova to be loadable by Aurora
- (Updated) Aurora to load Nova.xex (FSPlugin Rebrand).
- (Removed) All references to Freestyle Plugin
- (Updated) Nova LOG message for incorrect Aurora version
- (Updated) Nova and libmicro for system threaded httpD
- (Updated) WebUI to utilize JSON WebTokens instead of Basic authorization
- (Updated) Error files to utilize Nova Branding.
- (Deleted) Error files 304 and 503. Are not used.
- (Updated) Error handling for all GET requests
- (Updated) Error handling for all POST requests
- (Added) Error files for 400, 424, 429 and 501
- (Added) postAuthenticate JSON template to the WebUI folder
- (Added) HTTP Error Code 409 to the html error templates
- (Updated) POST Handlers for all HTTP API Calls
- (Added) DELETE Handlers for HTTP API Calls
- (Added) Token transfer system exports to be used in Launchers
- (Added) New NOVA (FSP Rebrand) Support into Aurora with updated exports
- (Added) Nova HTTP Server Security Key synchronization
- (Added) DvdTrayState and DvdMediaType enums to enums.lua
- (Added) 'Disc' filter to the list of available content filters
- (Added) DiscTitle flag to available ContentFlags in enums.lua
- (Added) DVD Lua Library to scripting engine enabling opening and closing of tray, getting current tray state and media info. DVD Lua library has been grouped into the FileSystem permission set.
- (Added) Disc support to QuickBrowser dialog
- (Added) DVD content handling system in Content Manager to allow more advanced handling of disc titles inserted into the DVD Drive.
- (Updated) The storage manager CDROM device to use a hardcoded serial string instead of calculating it every boot.
- (Fixed) A HTTP Download error message that occurs when trying to rename the .dl file
- (Updated) Database schema to version 3 and added a new DvdCache table for holding cached DVD titles
- (Added) DvdCase case artwork for DVD titles. The case is red.
- (Updated) QuickBrowse to reflect disc games in the QuickBrowser with a icons.
- (Updated) Utility Scripts to utilize a 'mininumAuroraVersion' variable to allow future scripts to dictate which version of Aurora they need to properly run (due to missing or new API usage).
- (Added) New QuickView Icon for 'Disc' game type (both predefined and additional options)
- (Fixed) Bug where gamelist would change focus upon adding or updating content in a specific scenarios
- (Updated) The communication protocol for disc game insertion / removal and how it communicates with XUI.
- (Fixed) Bug in ScnGizmoUI that creates undefined behavior if the ClassOverride was not properly provided by Script author
- (Fixed) Bug where changing profile state would not properly dismiss the GameOptions->background scene
- (Added) Avatar Rendering support including custom XuiControl called XuiAvatarPresenter (will required custom XML Extensions)
- (Added) Icons and Placeholder artwork for XuiAvatarPresenter
- (Fixed) 16 thread related memory leaks!
- (Added) DVD Profile Scene code.
- (Changed) Aurora_Main button controls from XuiNavButton to XuiButton to fix minor navigation issues.
- (Fixed) Issue related to navigating backwards from Game Details scene
- (Added) Support to configure the QuickView trigger buttons dynamically, instead of being hardcoded to LB and RB.
- (Added) More DVDProfile Panel functionality
- (Added) AvatarProfile thumbnail settings
- (Updated) DiscState code and ProfileDVD UI Handling methods
- (Updated) Aurora_Main to hide the profile panel when leaving the main scene
- (Added) Ability to hide ProfileDVDPanel if the setting is set to FALSE
- (Added) Added Hold-to-Launch and Hold-to-Options buttons in DVD Panel
- (Added) Support for VideoDVDs and downloading Metadata/Artwork from internet
- (Fixed) Launching Code from Main Scene
- (Fixed) Issue where DVD ContentScan would not pick up a 2nd xbox game after one has been added to the database already
- (Updated) XuiBrushControl to be more generic in function naming
- (Updated) XUI layout of SaveGames scene for save game manager
- (Updated) ContentWorker to have a dedicated DVD path queue to allow DVD paths to have higher priority than normal content
- (Added) More logging to the Content Scan process to help with testing
- (Removed) An old content loop in the ContentCallback class that was slowing down the adding process. (old code)
- (Updated) DVDMonitor to spawn a fake trigger thread AFTER the ContentManager is loaded
- (Added) Borders to ProfilePicture and DiscIcon visuals
- (Updated) Saved Game Manager
- (Updated) DVD Monitor class for first trigger
- (Added) XamProfileOpen and XamProfileClose to xkelib
- (Updated) The LuaInterface methods to be more generic to work within internal code as well
- (Added) Alternate Constructors for Keyboard, Msgbox, and Passcode Task Actions
- (Updated) SavedGameUpdater class to better handle error states
- (Updated) ProfileState Data to correctly retrieve AchievementsEarned and not TitlesPlayed
- (Updated) Saved Game Manager to correctly move saves when the DELETE permission is not enabled
- (Fixed) Issue where Nova/FSP plugin settings wouldn't apply unless the plugin was reloaded.
- (Added) DiscIndictator to the main screen (supports games with up to 5 discs )
- (Added) DiscIndicator code to Main Scene
- (Removed) DVD Button and Module List stuff from SystemTools scene (obsolete)
- (Added) Support for scripts to use an alternate XL scene size in the LuaGizmo library. Used by calling hGizmo:SetXLScene(true); prior to hGizmo:InvokeUI(...);
- (Updated) LuaLibrary code to separate 0.6API from future API versions
- (Added) Http.GetEx and Http.PostEx methods to the LuaHttp library to allow optional download progress callbacks
- (Added) TemperatureGraph class with skeleton framework
- (Updated) DVDProfile Panel with final artwork, layout and localizations
- (Updated) XuiAvatarPresenter to use LINEAR texture filtering instead of POINT to soften edges
- (Updated) DVDPanel to correctly respond to updated GAMEICONS
- (Added) Support for downloading CD Audio Covers and Metadata from Microsoft
- (Removed) Unnecessary debug messages from constructors and destructors of IStateData
- (Updated) Debug messages to utilize WARNING tag instead of ERROR when not a critical issue
- (Fixed) Content Manager / SQL database writing error for DVD Titles
- (Added) TitleSpecific Settings XUI scene for TitleSpecific Settings in Game Options
- (Removed) Unused code and comments from ScnApplication class used during testing
- (Changed) Moved CoverFlow down 25px because of Disc/Profile panel (#798)
- (Updated) Quickview to utilize the XuiAnimEvent control to fix the glitch that occurs when tabbing too fast through quick views
- (Updated) QuickView scene to remove hardcoded 5-tabs and instead made configurable via TabCount field (min: 3, max: 9), allowing skin creators to show more than 3 quickviews on screen at a time with out graphic glitches.
- (Replace) XuiAnimEvent with XuiTabEvent to properly trigger the update function
- (Updated) Aurora_QuickView for organization
- (Fixed) Issue where QUICKVIEW icon would not save if copying and using a Built In Icon.
- (Fixed) XUI Navigation issue in the ScnQuickViewConfigUI.
- (Updated) The way Compressed Skins are processed to allow them to be deleted within the Skin Manager
- (Removed) SetFileCache call from looped function to minimize HDD access calls
- (Updated) Temperature Graph with final localizations
- (Added) Settings to toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- (Added) Skeleton code for ProfileSelector
- (Fixed) Temperature graph when changing from Celsius to Fahrenheit
- (Added) RunLuaOnBoot setting as an additional security option.
- (Updated) LocaleManager to use key-based locale look ups to avoid missing key crashes. Missing keys should show up as -=# BAD STRING #=-.
- (Updated) GameSubtitles to a ScnPopupUI.
- (Updated) ScnPopupUI to support listening to ContentUpdated messages
- (Removed) Game_Options_Subtitles.xui (deprecated)
- (Removed) Game_Options_Covers.xui (not used)
- (Added) Alternate Build ContentTable method in the Content Scripts
- (Updated) ExecuteSubtitleFunction method to use new BuildContentTable method
- (Fixed) Crash related to quickview Enter_Tab method
- (Updated) RunLuaOnBoot setting visual
- (Updated) Changed Detected in security settings per design revisions
- (Added) Handle "Play" button of media remote for launching Video and Audio discs (#841)
- (Added) GetPartitionFreeSpace, GetPartitionUsedSpace and GetPartitionSize to the FileSystem LUA library
- (Added) Title Specific Settings framework in Database, SettingManager, ContentManager and GameContentManager
- (Added) XUI file and XUI Class framework for Title Specific Settings Front End.
- (Added) Title Settings to Launch Menu in Game Options (Third Icon to the Left)
- (Added) Game_Options_TitleSettings scene to allow configuration of title specific settings
- (Updated) Title Specific Settings implementation with more progress
- (Fixed) Issue where DVD/Profile panel would popup when cycling through games from within game options.
- (Removed) link.jqe360.com references located in the SystemLink module comments
- (Updated) Error message string that contained link.jqe360.com to xboxunity.net
- (Updated) Title Specific Settings to apply settings on game launch
- (Fixed) Issue where scanning new games or refreshing games in Aurora 0.6 would cause the link supported flag to always be false.
- (Added) SkinXMLReader method to get settings in WCHAR format
- (Added) Custom DeviceSelectorUI to allow finer control over device select options
- (Updated) SavedGame Options to utilize new DeviceSelectorUI
- (Added) Added DeviceSelector icons to skin
- (Updated) ProfileSelectorUI to match latest design
- (Updated) SavedGameManager to use ProfileSelectorUI instead of only working with signed in profile
- (Updated) DeviceSelectorUI to respond StorageDevicesChanged messages
- (Fixed) Issue with the enable button needing to be hit twice to work for TitleSettings
- (Removed) Left over artwork from Aurora_Main
- (Updated) TitleUpdate scene to use Aurora DeviceSelector
- (Updated) PrepareForMultiDiscLaunch to use new priority system for selecting games. (ScanPath > DeviceId > Fixed > Removable > ConnectX)
- (Fixed) Spelling error in localization for Device and Profile selector title strings
- (Updated) Script.ShowPopupList() LUA method to support ProfileSelector (Type 5) and DeviceSelector (Type 6)
- (Updated) Script.ShowPopupList to use user defined title and empty text instead of hardcoded text
- (Fixed) Issue with NOVA Plugin crashing on RSS Feed display when no feeds were available
- (Fixed) Issue where content wouldn't launch from FileBrowser - (kernel changed????)
- (Updated) NOVA HomeTabSignedIn and HomeTabSignedOut to reflect Aurora instead of FSD
- (Fixed) Crash when UPNP Search Handle fails to create. May be related to having SMB dll active....
- (Fixed) Issue causing FileManager to skip empty folders when performing a PASTE operation
- (Updated) Device Selector Icons to new format (still too large)
- (Fixed) Flag check in DDSImage class to prevent some DDS images from registering for conversation properly
- (Disabled) Support for 0x7 and 0x6 texture formats for XBE game icons to fix crashing
- (Updated) Device Selector Icons with smaller images (improves framerate)
- (Fixed) Issue with FileManager copying empty folders present in the root of a copy
- (Added) New User Settings for Wallpaper RGB Color Factor and Time Scale
- (Added) New Shader variables to support new user specific Wallpaper settings
- (Fixed) Skin issue where Verify Link was still referencing Freestyle Plugin
- (Updated) NOVA plugin version to match that of Aurora's
- (Added) Background Animation Customization Scene
- (Added) New variables to the WallpaperShader.fx and updated CBkgShader class
- (Fixed) Issue in ConnectXDrive that wouldn't apply the Remote PC or Share name to the System Path string
- (Fixed) Typo in ConnectX Drive
- (Added) Profile Change handling in theme Scene
- (Updated) Up and Down navigation from the Configure button in Theme tab
- (Changed) Configure button to 'Customize'
- (Updated) Background animation shader to something that is periodic over long periods of time (the old shader broke if app runtime was long)
- (Added) Skeleton code for screensaver function (FUTURE)
- (Added) XuiHTML libraries - enabling support in Aurora Skins as well as LUA Gizmos
- (Updated) The way XUIVideo registers to try and fix (need testing)
- (Fixed) Issue wtih LuaHTML library causing undefined behavior in GetEx and PostEx functions
- (Moved) main.lua to User/Scripts/Main.lua
- (Updated) LocaleManager to prevent LanguagePacks from being used that were created with index based strings. Will now fail gracefully.
- (Added) XBLA Patching and License Patching to the Title Specific Settings configuration scene
- (Updated) DashLaunch module class to streamline the addition of future options
- (Added) RSSFeed Support to Aurora
- (Added) RSSFeed enable button to View Scene
- (Added) RSSFeedEnabled, RSSFeedSpeed and RSSFeedMaxItems settings to SettingManager
- (Added) Default RSSFeed for RealModScene - Scene News
- (Fixed) Issue with stripping HTML code from RSS Feeds
- (Added) Helper method to support stripping HTML code from wstrings
- (Added) New LUA functions to the LuaSettings class ( Settings.AddRSSFeed, Settings.DeleteRSSFeed, Settings.UpdateRSSFeed )
- (Added) Restraint to the MaxItems setting, requiring it to be 1 or larger
- (Fixed) Bug in RSSFeed Setting object preventing remote modules to add RSS feeds properly
- (Added) Fade masks to left and right side of RSS Feed Scroller
- (Fixed) Issue with Settings.DeleteRSSFeed and Settings.UpdateRSSFeed
- (Added) New LUA methods for retrieving existing RSS Feeds (Settings.GetRSSFeeds and Settings.GetRSSFeedById)
- (Fixed) Button visuals representing Disabled Blur as #dddddd when it should have been #aaaaaa
- (Fixed) Button visuals representing NormalSelDisabled as #dddddd when it should have been #444444
- (Updated) Wallpaper Theme/Shader to be skin / shader specific.
- (Updated) About Scene to include felida and gavin
- (Updated) WallpaperShader.fx to clean up and comment code
- (Remove) XboxInvaders EasterEgg from Aurora (reduce overall file size)
- (Added) Support for the profile-switched callback in the Profile Panel
- (Fixed) Bug related to using more than one XuiAvatarRenderer control at a time
- (Added) Support for under-the-hood Profile Login and Logout directly from Aurora and not using HUD or Signin.xex
- (Added) Additional methods to the LuaProfile library including Profile.Login and Profile.Logout
- (Fixed) Issue where RSS Feed wouldn't apply enabled state settings at boot
- (Updated) NXEART processing to take custom fields like nxecover and nxebanner
- (Added) Profile Boot options including 'Select at Boot' and 'AutoSignIn'
- (Added) More information and functionality to the DashLaunch module scene in Settings
- (Fixed) Issue where Animation Configuration button wouldn't disable when Override Defaults was selected
- (Added) Updated the Script Lua library to allow script to ask for passcode, and passcode entered be returned. (Script.ShowPasscodeEx)
- (Fixed) DashLaunch Config App Launching
- (Fixed) DashLaunch settings not being correct
- (Fixed) Crash related to profile string conversion
- (Updated) ProfilePopup to recheck cache on refresh - to capture profiles created in minihud
- (Updated) Version information
- (Fixed) Issue where FileManager would not be dismissed when changing GameDetails was dismissed
- (Added) Framework code for upcoming DiscInstaller feature
- (Fixed) Issue where Subtitle Selection PopupList was not able to be localized
- (Fixed) Issue where disc status wouldn't update if there was no network detected
- (Fixed) Issue where unrecognized disk, unrecognized audio and unrecognized video would not localize
- (Fixed) Changes Detected visual in Security Settings appearing in the wrong place.
- (Removed) DbgPrint for HTTP password and JWTs in Release mode
- (Fixed) LuaXuiSlider SetStep and SetValue being swapped in functionality
- (Added) EnableTabbing functionality to XamXuiApp
- (Updated) FtpTools to start up the FtpServer at boot
- (Added) Additional ContentExtractor functionality
- (Added) Authentication requirement to additional API routes
- (Renamed) HTTPD thread in Nova
- (Fixed) Some Crashes with String Pointers
- (Fixed) Crash when unloading Nova
- (Updated) Timeout Interval to make it feel more responsive
- (Added) mbedTLS library files
- (Added) Support for PUT, PATCH, DELETE and OPTIONS request Methods
- (Updated) HttpEndpoint to remove references to PostVars and changed them to FormData
- (Added) Base framework for HTTP Cookie support
- (Added) Basic 'Session' Cookie Support
- (Renamed) HTTPEndpoint class
- (Added) Persistent cookie support
- (Added) Encrypted Cookie Support
- (Cleaned) Up some memory leaking from CookieJar setting
- (Added) Support for HTTPS
- (Updated) memorybuffer.print_buffer method to print to stdout in blocks of 1024 chars.
- (Removed) Dependency on ATG::XHTTP for the basis of the Aurora HTTP client
- (Added) mbedTLS library to code base
- (Added) Custom coded Aurora HTTP/1.1 Client with HTTPS, encrypted or unencrypted cookies, chunked-encoding support
- (Added) Support for additional request verbs PUT, PATCH, HEAD, DELETE and OPTIONS
- (Added) Support for different input types including FormData, UrlEncodedFormData, Multipart/Form-data, and raw data
- (Added) Custom 'X-Content-Md5' header checking to allow server to send a MD5 Hash of download to be verify by client.
- (Added) TitleUpdate download integrity checking using the X-Content-Md5 feature
- (Updated) Method that Aurora receives download responses by separating the response from the endpoint- completely
- (Removed) Remnants of old XHTTP endpoint and management code
- (Restored) HTTP Priority functionality to the HTTP Manager class
- (Fixed) HTTP Logging to use the logging class
- (Updated) RSS Feed to pull in HTTPS url instead of the HTTP url that broke with server changes
- (Updated) The aurora version macros to only require a single change instead of changing in multiple locations
- (Added) HTTP Response Code 204 for /achievement and /achievement/player when no achievements are available for the given title
- (Updated) The MultiDiscEngine code to reset the stored data when the title changes and the title id doesn't match the current title
- (Fixed) Issue with CPU key not being displayed correctly using the /system HTTP request.
- (Fixed) Typo in the AudioDisc Metadata URL
- (Added) White space trimming support to URI parsing so that url can be properly parsed.
- (Fixed) Issue where 204 NO CONTENT response was failing due to missing dependency
- (Updated) /multidiscinfo to return 204 when a game has 1 or 0 disks.
- (Added) GET Request '/smc' to HTTP server to allow user to get specific SMC related information
- (Added) SITE NOVA command to FTP Server class
- (Added) SITE NOVA Command to FtpDLL
- (Fixed) Issue with SITE NOVA command
- (Fixed) SIZE command not working properly in FtpDll
- (Added) TitleChange detection to the /update HTTP call
- (Added) New XUI extension called XuiMarqueePresenter to allow horizontally scrolling text (skinnable XUI component)
- (Updated) SavedGame List and Achievements List to use Marquee Presenter to scroll extra long text fields when list item has focus
- (Added) NOVA command with description to the 'HELP SITE' FTP command
- (Updated) NovaPlugin Module settings scene to update load/unload button when the plugin changes its load state in the background (FTPCommand SITE NOVA)
- (Updated) Wallpaper shader effect to allow the shader to set the maximum effect value
- (Updated) The Wallpaper shader to set the max effect to 5 due to frame rate degradation.
- (Fixed) range calculation in Wallpaper shader
- (Fixed) Animation preview glitch occurring when overscan settings are used.
- (Fixed) Focus loss when pressing Left Trigger in Overscan scene
- (Added) Lua Support for XuiHtmlElements and XuiHtmlControls in Gizmo scenes
- (Added) XuiVideoPresenter control (WIP)
- (Added) SetTextColor and SetDropShadowColor to the XuiObject.Text element for LUA scripting
- (Updated) HttpManager to handle Canceled state properly
- (Fixed) Issue where HttManager would not finalize MD5 when HTTP request is canceled or an error occurs
- (Updated) TitleUpdateManager to force the requirement of MD5 hash checking; requires xboxunity to implement X-Content-Md5 custom header
- (Fixed) TitleUpdateManager not properly handled the cancel or error state
- (Updated) HTTP Manager logging to Info type instead of Error type
- (Updated) ContentManager to verify MD5 hash of boxart prior to accepting download as successful
- (Updated) HttpEndpoint to track RenameFailed state
- (Updated) LuaHttpLib to handle rename failed state
- (Updated) LuaHttpLib to handle all status codes and allow the Lua script to determine what is invalid
- (Fixed) Issue where POST/DELETE requests was replying with empty string in body instead of no body.
- (Added) Notification for failed TU hash checks
- (Fixed) Issue with new HTTP system in lua
- (Updated) UpdateNotification calls to track with change counter instead of boolean to fix multi-session issues.
- (Fixed) Achievement text display issue when a line break exists by replacing line breaks with spaces.
- (Fixed) Issue in /achievement that was breaking json format due to unhandled special characters
- (Updated) Achievement line break/carriage return replacement to use a zero width space character instead of two spaces.
- (Removed) FSP WebUI
- (Added) New NOVA WebUI
- (Changed) Default wallpaper shader colors
- (Changed) Version in SMC json template as string instead of number
- (Changed) Hud 'developer' icon (LiNK)
- (Added) Screencapture change notification on delete screencapture
- (Fixed) Screencapture delete return NO CONTENT
- (Added) Support for mime type SVG in NOVA
- (Fixed) Some comments and logs (spelling)
- (Removed) FSD/JQE360 references in comments
- (Changed) Nova WebUI api number
- (Changed) Sort method "Title Name" to sort on Title Name, Root (ConnectX last), Disc Number
- (Added) saywaking in about
- (Fixed) WebUI menu, notes, boxart and screenshots not showing in Internet Explorer
- (Fixed) Issue causing the screenshot button combo to not save when modifying the 'Trigger' button.
- (Added) NTPNumRetries and NTPRetryInterval settings to database.
- (Updated) NTP class to retry the specified number of times. (Database only setting)
- (Added) Retry capability to the GameList download. Will try up to 3 additional times before failing completely. (Hard coded).
- (Added) New Coverflow Layout 'Mininmal' which allows wallpapers to be appreciated more.
- (Updated) HTTPManager to not crash when no internet connection is provided
- (Added) 'No Network' log messages to a couple of critical locations
- (Fixed) Bug in GameOptions scene that kept the Trainers scene from opening
- (Fixed) Bug in notification pop up for failed Title Update downloads.
- (Added) Custom header to http requests to determine if security is enabled or not.
- (Fixed) Issue related to SystemLink HUD menu not working on fresh install
- (Fixed) QuickView UI not opening to the current view
- (Fixed) Added X-Security-Enabled header to ALL responses in NOVA api
- (Fixed) Handle X-Security-Enabled properly in WebUI #949
- (Fixed) Error on webui logout when a screencapture was selected
- (Fixed) screencapture size in IE (webui) #950
- (Updated) SavedGameUpdater message box button text to "OK" instead of "Ok"
- (Updated) VerifyLinkUI Plugin Loaded text to "NOVA Loaded" instead of "Nova Loaded"
- (Updated) NTP Client methods to more modern code and error reporting
- (Removed) Dummy strings from Aurora_Main
- English - Default Language
- German - Translated by saywaking
- Turkish - Translated by saywaking
- Dutch - Translated by Mattie
Click to expand...
It has been a long run. The scene has become smaller and smaller, but we like to thank all of you for sticking with us. Your interest in our work is what keeps us going.
Please post bugs in the support forum
, or check out #RealModScene on Efnet for support.
- 0.7b r1595 Binaries
- 0.7b r1595 Skin
- 0.7b r1595 NOVA
The release package is intended for clean installs. Do not use the release package to update from an existing Aurora version, as critical file/folder changes are not executed this way. Use the updater to update a previous version instead.
Aurora 0.7b - Release Package.rar
SHA-256: A12C4A7684D0DE2A6E63AFB5C5E09F1F82F41D7CC515BBD69C 5F8C5FFB1E34A5
Note: This update is available via the Auto Updater in Aurora.
AuroraElements (XUI Extensions).rar
Note: Extract the rar, in XuiTools go to Tools->Options...->General Under XML Extensions press Change..., then Add... and browse for the extracted xml. Hit Ok three times and restart XuiTools. The new elements are now available.
Click to expand...
The team would like to thank the people who have donated to them so far. If anyone else would like to show their support feel free to check out their official links below!
NEW SOURCES: --> http://phoenix.xboxunity.net/#/news
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here