Nice to see the Original Xbox get some emulation loving, heres the release details:
SNES9Xbox v6b08 is released. SNES9Xbox is a SNES/Super Famicom emulator for Xbox.
* All cores updated to madmab edition interface CFv1b31. See "Interface Changelog.txt"
* Fixed fast forward in 1.51 and 1.53 cores which got messed up with the new frameskip options.
* Fixed issue for PAL50 users (see "Interface Changelog.txt")
* Fixed issue where using a real mouse was not working in 1.51 and 1.53 cores.
* Changes to the screenshot code to account for new directory layout when using "Extras menu" screenshot options.
* Added perfect pixel modes for 720x480 and 720x576.
* Translation patch for Tengai Makyou Zero : Far East Of Eden now works (1.53 core only).
* Bumped up the rewind frameskip to accomodate for the slowdown cause by rewind in the 1.53 core.
* Added SPC7110 games to the list of games that rewind is auto disabled for.
* Lots of fixes to the lightgun code for those using real lightguns. Back is mapped to secondary fire (mouse right ). Up/down/left/right on lightgun mapped to snes pad gamepad. Reload (by aiming off screen and firing) should work properly now except for T2.
* Internal snes9x cross hair does not display when using a real lightgun.
* Mouse middle now mapped to super scope pause
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.