August 23rd, 2018, 01:02 Posted By: wraggster
MessoXtras v0.51 is released. A port of MESS for Xbox. Emulated systems are currently Bally Astrocade, Casio PV-1000, coCo 1, 2 and 3, Emerson Arcadia 2001, Epoch Game Pocket Computer, Epoch Super Cassette Vision, Fairchild Channel F, Fujitsu FM-7, Fujitsu FM77-AV, Funtech Super A'Can, Hartung Game Master, Mattel Aquarius, Mega Duck, PC-6001, PC-6601, Philips CDi, Philips VG-5000, Sharp MZ-2500, Sharp X1, Socrates Educational Video System, Sord M5, Tatung Einstein and VTech Laser 200. More systems will be added in later releases.
* New supported systems: Apple Macintosh Plus (hard disk images), Microbee 16 Standard, Microbee PC85 Premium, Microkey Primo B-64, Tomy Tutor, VTech Creativision
* Speed improved (less slowdowns now)
* Launching a game with the X button, we create an individual configuration file for that game (in the old version, configuration files were made for each system). With this trick, all the keyboard-based systems are playable even if you don't have a keyboard, because you can assign different button configurations per game.
* Now you can have your roms in DVDs, to save hard disk space (for example, you can save your favorite Philips CDi games in a DVD recorded in UDF format, in a folder named D:\roms\cdimono1, and then select this media with the white button in the rom selection menu).
* After you exit from a game, the menu will return to the previously selected system and rom.
* Fixed a bug in the Philips CDi emulation: now the game "The Apprentice" works!!
* All the games are included and playable in the Socrates Educational Video System (in the old release, only the basic BIOS games were available).
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here