Featuring physics based smashing action in space, Gum Drop defines a new way to play the top down space shooting genre by removing the shooting mechanic and adding the S.M.A.S.H(Structural Mining Automated Swinging Hammer ) system. The S.M.A.S.H system appeases the player's primal urge to smash up enemies, and collect the rewards of his smashing.
* Fight in the colorful depths of outer space in a beautiful 2D top down view
* Link to your S.M.A.S.H to swing it around or throw it at enemies for metal bending destruction
* Leave you S.M.A.S.H unlinked and let it follow you around or direct it to S.M.A.S.H directly into your opponents
* Fight over 15 different enemies of various shapes,sizes, and behaviors
* Feed your base with Gum Drops to get more Power-Ups that will give you the advantage you need
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.