boby2pc released a new version of FindSecData, a tool to help you uncripple the HDD features on a banned Xbox 360 console.
FindSecData will extract secdata.bin and filetable of NAND dump. It uses patch-latest secdata.bin method (not delete method).
What's new/fixed (since v0.4):
* added bypassing FF version records in filesystem (v0.41)
* more accurate timestamp - used for visual purposes only (v0.41)
* added parameter to show time part of timestamp in filetables (v0.42)
* added support for large blocks (v0.5)
* block rellocation support (v0.6)
* now for 256MB and 512MB Jaspers is only needed dump of 0x600 blocks:
nandpro lpt: -r256 raw.bin AE0 600
or nandpro lpt: -r512 raw.bin AE0 600
so only about 1h dumping (v0.6)
* protection to use large block controller with small 24MB dump (v0.61)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.