DS4Windows v1.6.13 is released. DS4Windows is a portable program that allows you to get the best experience while using a DualShock 4 on your PC. By emulating a Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible.
* Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher (needed to unzip the driver and for macros to work
* DS4 Driver (Downloaded & Installed with
* Microsoft 360 Driver (link inside DS4Windows, already installed on Windows 7 SP1 and higher or if you've used a 360 controller
* Sony DualShock 4 (This should be
* Micro USB
* (Optional)Bluetooth 2.1+, via adapter or built in pc (My recommendation) (Toshiba's bluetooth & Bluetooth adapters using CSR currently does not
* Changed Flash At lightbar function to work at 0% battery
* Removed unwanted boxing for AdvancedColorDialog OnUpdateColor event
* Fixed color dialog error for Check Battery Life special action menu
* Altered Controller Readings tab to better represent mapped state
* Changed exclusive mode failure message to mention UWP apps causing exclusive mode problems
* Fixed auto profile loading for hotplugged controllers
* Implemented square stick functionality. The analog stick can now be mapped so a push to a diagonal will reach a square corner of (1.0, 1.0)
* Make sure to stop USB controller while suspending. Fixes out of bounds errors appearing
* Changed haptic changing routine to skip always searching for existing device
* Do not reset custom led setting while switching profiles. Fixes custom color option for controller slot
* 360 steering wheel mode changes provided by @mika-n. Improved deadzone handling. Fixed a bug in >360 turn range calculations. Small performance improvements.
* Use implicit extra dead zones for special actions
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.