I try to stay with official releases these days but sometimes its good to post the beta releases, heres the latest release of CxBx:
Cxbx Reloaded Git (2018/01/21) is compiled. Cxbx-Reloaded is an emulator for running Microsoft Xbox (and eventually, Chihiro) games on Microsoft Windows. The project began life as a fork of Cxbx with added 64-bit support. Work is currently underway to backport some of the improvements from Dxbx. Cxbx-Reloaded is still pretty unstable, don't expect it to run much at this point.
Cxbx Reloaded Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #875 from ergo720/LED
* comment on the led
* Merge pull request #874 from ergo720/LED
* Merge pull request #868 from PatrickvL/VariousFixes
* Log SetLEDSequence
* Switched over to new color-format conversion (required lowering an #endif)
* Unpatched D3DResource_AddRef, and avoid calling it wherever possible
* SMBus::ConnectDevice requires the same address-translation as ExecuteTransaction (otherwise, devices can't be found).
* HalWriteSMBusValue typo fix that allows it to succeed after the final IORead
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.