December 21st, 2014, 20:48 Posted By: wraggster
The Xbox One was originally announced as a console that would bring games, movies, television and other entertainment together in one place. Recently-instated head of Xbox Phil Spencer may be more about the "games" part of the equation, but that doesn't mean the console has stopped supporting its secondary functions. Case in point: This week, the Xbox One has received apps for Pandora, Vevo, Bravo, Telemundo and Popcornflix.
If you're unfamiliar with any of the above, here's a quick rundown:
Enjoy your music and movies, señors and señoritas.
- Pandora is an online music service that creates playlists based on the input you give it. Enter "Aerosmith" for example, and you'll wind up with a station that plays classic rock.
- If you like to engage your eyeballs at the same time as your eardrums, Vevo hosts a collection of music videos to enjoy.
- Bravo Now is an app that lets you watch full episodes of Bravo programming such as The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills andGirlfriends' Guide to Divorce.
- The Telemundo Now app operates on the same concept: Log in with your service provider and watch full episodes of Telemundo novelas, shows and specials.
- Popcornflix is a free video streaming service that hosts hundreds of films at no additional cost.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here