The Aurora Dashboard gets an update with some fixes for your rgh enabled Xbox 360 consoles.
There have been some bug reports since we released 0.7b (including a crash), so we have created a hotfix to take care of some of them:
- (Fixed) RSS Feed crash
- (Fixed) FileBrowser header saying 'Testing File Browser'
- (Fixed) NetISO showing up in the menu even though its been disabled
- (Changed) tray state empty in webui to idle
- (Fixed) String Conversion issue in Msgbox Task Handler that impacted confirmation screens in the Saved Game Updater
- (Added) Additional languages
- English - Default Language
- German - Translated by saywaking
- Turkish - Translated by saywaking
- Dutch - Translated by Mattie
- French - Translated by NordSudTeam
- Simplified Chinese - Translated by RichardLWJ
- Russian - Translated by Wisher
- Spanish - Translated by Gromber
Thank you for all the reports, we appreciate all your input.
Please post bugs in the support forum
, or check out #RealModScene on Efnet for support.
- 0.7b.1 r1622 Binaries
- 0.7b.1 r1622 Skin
- 0.7b.1 r1622 NOVA
The release package is intended for clean installs. Do not use the release package to update from an existing Aurora version, as critical file/folder changes are not executed this way. Use the updater to update a previous version instead.
Aurora 0.7b.1 - Release Package.rar
- MD5: 3F616CCD3C4B3729E3270719EF40FBD6
- SHA1: C5ECAE772DA360ED2F28ECF59BCB212F2FC51C96
- SHA-256: 4BF34436FA4309A490234979A9C01F89DD71989CB230E0D3AA BA766AD705F5CC
This update is available via the Auto Updater in Aurora.
We would like to thank the people who have donated to us so far. If anyone else would like to show their support feel free to here
Click to expand...