The Hottest DCEmu Posters
Emulator for Xbox Pages
Kawa-X is the XBox port of a Windows emulator I made some
time ago named
It allows to play titles from the Capcom CPS1, CPS2 and SNK
Pretty much all games are supported, even these 90mb monsters
normally not fit into the XBox's limited 64mb RAM. (This emu
significant amount of black magic :P) For the more recent
games, though, only the decrypted form is supported (64Mb
of RAM won't allow
to do the decryption). Kawaks (PC version) can produce decrypted
sets, if you
only have encrypted versions...
See the included list of supported titles for more info...
There's the following goodies waiting inside :
- CPS1, CPS2, NeoGeo support (doh)
- Plenty of nice eye candy video filters (more about that
- Redefinable controls (including handy macros like keys to
do 3 punches, etc)
- Can save screenshots
- Savestates (8 slots per game)
- You can play NeoGeo games either in arcade mode or in console
- You can switch region (language settings) for every supported
For example, that means you can play the normally japanese
only Mighty Pang
in english if you want...
- Added lowpass filter for sound. Toggle it from the in game
- Disabled that Start+Back shortcut to exit games.
Some people were exiting games by accident.
Now if you want to exit a game, you have to use the ingame
(right thumb click)
- Applied some XBE version patching on the executable. That
may fix issues
some people have had with the emu not starting ?
- Configurable rompath. Just edit rompath.ini
- Kawa-X now stores on the HD what romsets you have or haven't
so now, there is only a scan the first time you launch the
That should fix the problem people have had with the emu
taking ages to boot up. It will only take ages the first time
If you want to force a rescan, hit the X button on the game
- Fixed some problems with the provided CLRmame and RomCenter
I provide with the emu. Files inside NEOGEO.ZIP were reported
wrong names in some places.
TRY IRC via this LINK